Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime=Water

It seems that the theme for this summer at our house is going to be W.A.T.E.R.  Every morning (and night) Trayton asks to play in the water.  He even likes to just look at water. There is quite a bit of farm land around where we live and whenever we drive by and the big sprinklers are on he makes it a point to show anyone who will look.  This last week my aunt Carolee called and said she found a new spot down on the river walk where the kids could get right down by the water and it was shallow enough that they could get in. So we went and they did. They got all the way in. Wet from head to toe!!



While I was getting my hair done the next day Trayton convinced Daddy to get out the water in the backyard. So out came the sprinklers for hours of fun. In fact as I type I can hear Trayton begging daddy to play in the water. PLEEEEASE!! I am so excited for SUMMER and lots and lots of WATER.

1 comment:

Stephanie LeFevre said...

I'd love to know where by the river you went, it sounds like so much fun. And we should get together and play!